Sunday, November 11, 2007

My absence

I hope my blogs' few readers didn't abandon me for good after I took a week off. I had a horribly busy work week, and then I was off to Wisconsin to watch the Badgers whup Michigan (don't give me those backup excuses Wolverines fans, did you really want to finish 8-4?). Then I was up at 3:15 a.m. so I could fly back to watch the Redskins collapse against the Eagles at FedEx today.

I spent a lot of time on the plane working on things to cover write about this week, including how the college bowls are lining up. So I'm back and I'm here to stay.

Monday I will do a bigger Top 25 breakdown, but as you can see on the sidebar I already posted my vote. I'm also going to do a longer breakdown on the stretch of the Heisman race, although I feel like it is Dennis Dixon's to lose at this point.

Be back here posting in a few hours......

--Nate Sandstrom

No comments: