Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another 180-degree turn for Snyder

Well, the Fassel plan appears to be on hold, according to the Post. Looks like the public outcry had something to do with it, so good job fans.

My guess is they will make another Bill Cowher run and offer him like $8 mil a year to change his mind.

If that fails, I don't know what will happen. Williams has been on hold so long he has no other real options, but my money has him off next year's staff. Fassel also has no other options, so I guess he would accept being choice #2....or 3, 4 or 5.

Despite the clusterbomb this situation is, I'm upbeat that Fassel is on hold. I'm still against trading draft picks for Rex Ryan; then again, it's not like the 'Skins have a coach who will have seen any of the players at the Senior Bowl this weekend.
--Nate Sandstrom

No comments: