Sunday, December 7, 2008

I live!

OK, I've taken ten weeks to prepare these, so here you go, my all new updated power rankings:
1. N.Y. Giants: These are not the Patriots of the past 5 years when Belicheck could seemingly cut anyone and be fine. They should be concerned about losing Plaxico
2. Pittsburgh: Better than the Titans.
3. Tennessee: I still say Ngata is better than Haynesworth.
4. Dallas: They'll get tested today, but I have a feeling they're about to get back to early season form.
5. Indianapolis: Damn the Vikings for not putting them in a too-deep hole.
6. Baltimore: 11th in the NFL in scoring. What a difference a QB and real offensive coordinator make. By the way, defense is ranked 2nd behind only Pittsburgh.
7. Carolina: I have no idea what's going on here.
8. Atlanta: I'm polishing my knuckles right now.
9. Tampa: I hate this division.
10. Denver: Ho hum.
11. Minnesota: I credit my office mug with they're success.
12. Arizona: I'm not as down on them as Nate. They just can't come East.
13. Jets: I just can't wait for a well-timed Favre turnover.
14. Washington: I predict they'll be missing out on the Playoffs this year.
15. New England: I buy into Cassel. Not as another Tom Brady, but as a quality starting QB. Better than Schaub.
16. Philadelphia: I agree with Nate that they may close hot, but will that just cover up the problems and keep them from making changes?.
17. Green Bay: I like this team a lot. They aren't getting it done this year, but they've lost a bunch of close ones. next year they'll win the division. Losing Favre is not the problem.
18.Miami: Will they open up the QB spot for competition next year?
19. New Orleans: Based on history of players having great seasons, look for Brees to have big letdown next year.
20. Chicago: Forte is the only real highlight here.
21. Houston: Did I win the preseason Schaub/Rosenfels debate?
22. San Francisco: I hope they draft Heyward-Bey and Keep Hill and Davis and become Terps West.
23. Buffalo: I have no idea what has happened to Trent Edwards
24. San Diego: Is it just me or does Rivers have no zip on his ball?
25. Jacksonville: I heard Del Rio is on the hot seat. That would be stupid.
26. Cleveland: They'd be stupid to fire Savage. But they should let Crennel go.
27. Seattle: Coming to an end of an era.
28. Oakland: I have seen nothing from Jamarcus this year.
29. Kansas City: They won't be in first place next year, Nate.
30. St. Louis: Just a total mess. They have to start from scratch.
31. Cincinnati: Poor Marvin Lewis.
32. Detroit: Too bad they don't get to play 2006 Ravens.

No comments: