Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday a.m. thoughts

By Nate Sandstrom

There's so much to note about this weekend, yet I have so little time. Hanna past through Baltimore with relatively little damage it seems (except for the part where it sent my patio umbrella into my fence) and it looks like my fall softball league home opener is on!

That means no tailgating on opening day for me, but at least have 7 or so hours of Direct TV to look forward to.

Had to work yesterday so I didn't get to see much of much other than the Miami at Florida game. How about Coach Meyer doing Gator-bettors a favor by kicking a meaningless field goal to cover the spread! Way to be up on Vegas coach!

I could go on all day about once-proud Miami's descent into football also-ran but like I said, I've got softball this morning. Wish me luck!

No comments: