Friday, September 18, 2009

Nate's Lockdown: Week 3

By Nate Sandstrom

Well, I should have been set up to be ahead for weeks no matter what on my money line picks, but then Leodis McKelvin, one of my favorite players, at least until this past Monday, had to fumble the ball. And thus my Buffalo +550 pick went down in flames. Mark had the nerve to point out that the ensuing New England TD gave me the over, but breaking even on the game is little solace.

So I finished 1-3 ATS last weekend to drop my to an abysmal 2-4 start as well as 0-1 on the Money Line. Combine that start with the abbreviated explanations I'm about to give due to the fact I think I'll have worked more than 35 hours from Friday-Sunday and I don't blame you for staying away. Of course if you do I'll pull a 2-0. No upset special this week.

St. Louis (+10) at Washington: An offense this bad should never be laying 10 points.
Pick: Washington 13 St. Louis 10

Green Bay (-9.5) at Cincinnati: Last week made things crystal clear that the Bengals still suck.
Pick: Green Bay 27 Cincinnati 10

No comments: