Monday, September 3, 2007

On Wisconsin

On Wisconsin! On Wisconsin!

I haven't posted all weekend because I was in Wisconsin for the Wisconsin-Washington State game on Saturday. Wisconsin won 42-21 and could've put in another TD at garbage time if they wanted. Despite that, Washington St. RB Dwight Tardy frequently rushed past pursuit and long-shot Heisman candidate RB P.J. Hill struggled, at least for him. Lance Smith ran well in the second half.

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that Coach Bielema also sees room to grow.

I give WR Luke Swan Badger of the game, although QB Tyler Donovan won co-Big 10 Player of the Week.

Tailgating lived up to expectations, as I enjoyed a delicious brat.

Elsewhere ... about the only two stories covered from the past college football weekend were Michigan getting upset (big story) and Notre Dame getting whupped (less than surprising). I'll hit other college football notes later today.

No comments:

Blog Archive